Voyeur will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for Voyeur’s functions or purposes. Voyeur will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means. Voyeur is required to collect personal information under law, for example, laws relating to crowd control, financial transactions, taxation and occupational health and safety.
Use and disclosure
Voyeur will not use or disclose any information about you for any purpose, other than the purpose for which it was collected, without your consent unless the use or disclosure is:
- related to the primary reason for collection (this requirement is even more stringent for sensitive information) and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for that secondary purpose;
- required or authorised by or under law; or
- otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
Voyeur may disclose personal information to:
- a related company or other entity as permitted under the Privacy Act;
- third parties including: individuals or companies carrying out Voyeur‘s authorised functions; bodies acting on behalf of Voyeur or its related companies.
Voyeur will not send you ‘spam’ (unsolicited advertising information) without your consent. If you are receiving promotional information about Voyeur and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the website from which the communication was sent and following the instructions on how to withdraw your information from that site, or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed from our mailing list.
Voyeur will not sell your information from its databases to other companies, organisations or individuals.
Voyeur will not send marketing material to you if you have specifically requested not to receive it.
Storage and security of your personal information
Voyeur will take reasonable steps to keep secure any information held about you, and to keep this information accurate, complete and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled environments. In addition, our employees are required to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Voyeur.
Voyeur will only store your personal information for as long as necessary for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the National Privacy Principles or as required by law.